The NuAmps Amplifier offers a portable and easy to use solution without compromising quality. The NuAmps advanced digital circuitry and USB power source ensures quiet recordings in any environment. In fact, coupled with a laptop, you are truly free to record “ in the field” as the NuAmps will utilize a laptop PC for power.
The NuAmps is a DC-coupled, 22 bit, monopolar amplifier, allowing you to record high quality EEG and ERP data. The bandwidth and sampling rate of the NuAmps also allow you to record other physiologic signals as well, such as EMG, EKG, EOG and ERG.
TTL level triggers can be used to record up to 255 discrete event markers allowing you to use the Neuroscan STIM2 or other stimulus generation tools for eliciting ERPs. The NuAmps supports either individual electrodes through Touch-Proof connectors, or the QuikCap, via a high density connector.
- The NuAmps is designed as a portable system that obtains power from a laptop computer (USB). Computers powered by the AC wall power supply require the optional isolation transformer to meet FDA patient safety guidelines.
- 40 monopolar/referential EEG/EP channels, all channels can be derived as bipolar in real time.
- Integrated 22-bit analog to digital conversion.
- Sampling rate of 1000 Hz on all channels.
- Individual delta sigma analog to digital conversion to eliminate phase error.
- DC coupled acquisition on all channels.
- Input range +/- 130 mV with sensitivity of 61 nV (19x gain).
- Common mode rejection greater then 100dB.
- Noise less than 4 microvolts peak-to-peak.
- Automated DC correction via software interface.
- Linear optical signal isolation.
- Acceptance of 255 stimulus-type codes, 16 response-type codes.
- Easy connection the high density cap connector or the individual Touch Proof connectors on the face of the amplifier.
- Real time scalp impedance measurement.
- Standard USB interface.
- Software control of all acquisition functions