The CURRY team in Hamburg (Germany) is looking for a
Software Developer C++ / Scientist (m/f/d)
38 hrs. per week – flextime – office in Hamburg – mobile work possible
The CURRY software platform has been established worldwide in research and clinical applications for over 20 years.
The development of the CURRY software covers a broad spectrum, from device control for electroencephalography and magnetoencephalography (EEG/MEG) and signal processing, to anatomical image processing and the presentation of results in a 3D scenario. The focus of CURRY is on data analysis and source reconstruction from EEG/MEG data.
- Master’s or PhD degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in software development with C++.
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of EEG/MEG, source reconstruction, signal and image processing.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Experience with publication and presentation of scientific research.
- Experience with Visual Studio development environment under Windows.
- Experience with UI design, DirectX and databases.
- Good knowledge of German.
- Creation and implementation of new application concepts in C++, in combination with UI design, documentation and creation of tests.
- Ideally, writing scientific papers for publication at conferences and in journals.
- Maintenance of the existing code base.
- Depending on inclination and aptitude, your duties may adapt and include travel to conferences, customer training and support.
- Job Type: Full-time, 38 hrs per week.
- Working Hours: Flextime, Monday through Friday.
- Work location: hybrid, mobile work and on-site (office in Hamburg).
- Domestic and international travel (to a small extent).
Compumedics is a global, publicly listed medical technology company based in Melbourne (Australia) with a focus on development, manufacturing and marketing of diagnostic technology in the fields of sleep, brain and ultrasound blood flow monitoring. The CURRY team, based in Hamburg (Germany), works for its subsidiary Compumedics Europe GmbH.
Interested? Please send your questions or application to Dr. Manfred Fuchs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Compumedics Europe GmbH, Heußweg 25, 20255 Hamburg, Germany.