Built upon the core SynAmps RT amplifier, the MicroMagLink RT System provides an impressive solution with several critical advantages:
- No electronics in the MRI room to interfere with the static or gradient field; Neuroscan MicroMagLink RT systems have been proven in up to 4 Tesla systems.
- Compatible with most waveguide panel designs for easier installation with minimal modifications.
- All signal processing occurs outside the MRI room, preserving signal quality without compromises for MRI-compatible electronic design.
- Up to 20,000Hz sampling rates, allowing adequate sampling of the fastest frequencies.
- Multiple, advanced algorithms for artifact removal; user selectable and modifiable.
- SynAmps RT amplifiers provide DC-coupled recordings to ensure fast recovery from artifacts.
- SynAmps RT supports integration with the MRI clock to synchronize MRI and EEG samples, allowing improved artifact reduction, real-time artifact reduction, and acquisition with conventional sampling rates (500 and 1000Hz).
- Both ECG and plethysmography signals are recorded by the system, to optimally remove the ballistocardiogram artifact.
- On-line correction of pulse sequence artifact, allows you to view corrected data in near real time.
- Includes the advantages of the CURRY software platform with advanced signal processing and image integration.
- Compatible with most stimulus presentation systems providing a TTL or synchronization pulse output, enabling acquisition of ERPs simultaneous with the MRI.