- This event has passed.
Neuroscan School in Hamburg
October 6, 2015 - October 9, 2015
Compumedics is pleased to present its next Neuroscan School featuring the CURRY Neuroimaging Suite software in Hamburg, October 6-9, 2015.
This Neuroscan School is a four-day course for individuals with moderate to advanced levels of expertise with the Neuroscan products, and with a specific interest in EEG acquisition, signal processing, source analysis, and multimodal integration. Basic knowledge of data acquisition and experiment creation is assumed.
CURRY EEG Acquisition and Signal Processing ( Days 1 & 2 )
The first two days review EEG data acquisition and signal processing using CURRY:
- Neuroscan System Integration and Overview
- EEG Data Acquisition (Live)
- Database Organization
- EEG Signal Processing Workflow in CURRY
- EEG Data Analysis
- MagLink Gradient Artifact Removal
- Ballistocardiogram Artifact Correction
- Frequency Domain Analysis
- Multifile/Macro Processing
- Coherence Analysis
CURRY Source Analysis and Multimodal Integration ( Days 3 &4 )
The last two days review dipole modeling and source reconstruction using CURRY:
- Introduction to Source Analysis
- Source Analysis Workflow in CURRY
- Analysis of Simulated Data and Epileptic Spike Data
- Intracranial Data and MRI, CT, PET Co-registration
- fMRI-constrained Source Analysis
- Combined MEG/EEG Source Analysis
- Module 1 — Days 1 & 2: EUR 400
- Module 2 — Days 3 & 4: EUR 400
Fee for both modules: EUR 750
Please send your registration by either email or fax to Ingrid Merten at the Hamburg office. The course will be held with a minimum of 10 attendees.